- Job title:
- Production Operator
- Stanley, County Durham, DH9 7YE
- £11.20 per hour, plus benefits.
- Permanent / Full time. Day shift only - No shift working.
Nicholsons Sealing Technologies Ltd are a global specialist in the design and manufacture of high-temperature metal seals for aerospace, automotive and power generation sectors. We are seeking a number of Production Operators to join our expanding team.
This is the ideal role for an Operator to build skills with a successful company offering a modern working environment and excellent training and development opportunities.
As a Production Operator, your duties will include:
- Undertaking a wide range of production activities and manufacturing processes to produce high-quality components at a high volume and within tight tolerances.
- Following works instructions, engineering drawings and standard operating procedures.
- Small component metal cutting, forming, welding, rolling, and finishing processes.
- Inspection of parts both visually and by use of measuring equipment.
- Accurately completing job cards and routing sheets for all processes.
- Ensuring that all products are of a high quality to uphold the company’s reputation for excellence.
Previous welding experience is not required for this role as full training will be provided.
To be a successful Production Operator you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT, able to follow Process Instructions
- Comfortable working to targets, good problem-solving abilities
Our Production Operators benefit from a private pension scheme, non-contractual Business Performance Related Bonus, 23 days’ annual leave (rising with service) plus Bank Holidays, a working week of 38 hours over 4 ½ days, with an early Friday finish offering excellent work/life balance.
We welcome all applications however; you must be eligible to work in the UK.