- Job title:
- Human Resources and Accounts Manager
- Stanley, County Durham, DH9 7YE
- Competitive plus benefits (dependant on experience)
- Permanent / Full time
Nicholsons Sealing Technologies Ltd are a global specialist in the design and manufacture of resilient metal seals, gaskets and ancillary components. We are seeking a highly motivated Human Resources and Accounts Manager to join our team to support the next phase of developing and delivering the services required to meet growing operational demand and complexity at our UK site. We are a growing multi-national business with operations in the UK, US and Europe.
The company has seen growth and development and has ambitious plans to continue this both nationally and internationally. This role will be integral to the next exciting phase. As a key member of the team tasked with influencing Human Resources excellence at all levels, the expectations of the Human Resources and Accounts Manager role are considerable, matched only by the opportunity to develop and grow. Recognising the needs of multiple stakeholders, reflecting these in an agile, sophisticated Human Resources service function and supporting an aligned, high performing team will be key outcomes of the Manager role.
This truly generalist role will see the successful candidate be accountable for delivering all aspects of the Human Resources function at both a transactional and strategic level, developing and delivering the Human Resources strategy in line with key organisational strategies and objectives across the UK site.
Whilst predominantly focused on providing the Human Resources service function to the business, the role also oversees the management of the accounts team which includes the delivery of payroll, credit control and sales and purchase ledger. Though experience of managing or delivering the payroll function would be advantageous, knowledge of other accounting functions is not a requirement for the role.
To be a successful in this role you will ideally have proven skills and experience in:
- Leading the development, planning and delivery of recruitment projects, providing an excellent candidate experience
- Developing learning and development structures to align and achieve organisational and team member goals
- Supporting the management and development of apprenticeship and graduate programs
- Providing professional, up to date, compliant advice to all members of the business
- Delivering a robust system of data collection, analysis and dissemination for relevant KPI’s and functional processes
- Driving wellbeing and healthy workforce initiatives
- Ensuring robust compliance and data integrity requirements across the department
- Handling transactional function deliverables e.g., absence management, disciplinary and grievance caseload
- Building, developing and maintaining internal and external relationships to meet evolving business needs
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have a relevant higher education or CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Be a team player with a collaborative, aspirational approach to achieving the organisations vision and objectives
- Be an excellent communicator with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Be a confident manager with a transformational leadership style
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment would be an advantage
We welcome all applications however; you must be eligible to work in the UK.