Multi Bellow Seals, also referred to as W- or M-Seals, are flexible metal seals that are designed for more specialist applications where a non-standard section is required.
- Flexible low load seal with excellent springback properties
- Designed to accommodate large scale vibration and cavity thermal growth in demanding applications
- Particularly suitable for use in applications where the available cavity radial width is limited
- Able to seal high and low temperatures and pressures
- Can be designed to seal internal or external pressure applications
- Can be manufactured to suit large cavity depths
- Available in a range of bespoke sections to virtually any diameter
- Three standard seal sections available
- Non-round seal shapes can be manufactured
- Wear resistance coatings can be applied
To find out more, visit the Multi Bellow Seals section in our catalogue.