C-Seals are designed to be compressed in a cavity of a controlled depth creating a seal. They can accommodate small to medium levels of axial movement and are able to seal high and low temperatures and pressures.
- Ideal for a large range of applications especially cryogenic and vacuum applications
- Good springback properties to accommodate thermal cycles and joint separation
- Internal, external and axial seals available to accommodate pressure conditions
- A large range of standard industry sizes available
- Eleven standard seal sections available
- Non-round seal shapes can be manufactured
- Can be supplied in a gasket housing to aid assembly and ensure correct compression
To find out more, visit the C-Seals section in our catalogue.